Thursday, September 26, 2013

Caregivers' Travel Plans From Comedian George Carlin

The late comedian, George Carlin, has visited places many places during his career, but his unique perspective of each of the following destinations is worth enjoying:

Cottonwood Lakes Path 2013 - Avadian

I have been in many places, but I’ve never been in Cahoots.

Apparently, you can’t go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I’ve also never been in Cognito.

I hear no one recognizes you there.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don’t have an airport; you have to be driven there.
I have made several trips there, thanks to my children, friends, family, and work.
I would like to go to Conclusions,

but you have to jump, and I’m not too much on physical activity anymore.
I have also been in Doubt.

That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.
I’ve been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.
Sometimes I’m in Capable, and I go there more often as I’m getting older.
One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense!

It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!

I may have been in Continent, and I don’t remember what country I was in.
It’s an age thing. They tell me it is very wet and damp there.

Dementia Signage for the Home

_____________________________



Weekly Planner (Bright Pink) Memo Pad

______________________________

Dementia Signage for the Home

Behavior Triggers Log (Sky Blue) Memo Note PadBathroom Door Sign-Temporary/Reusable Wall Skins

Appointment Reminder Notepad Bright Orange Pantry Labels


Calendar Appointment  Reminder Stickers (White) Canned Foods Shelf Sign/ Bumper Stickers

Checklist for Brushing Teeth Wall DecalDaily Pain Journal (Sky Blue) Memo Notepad

Daily Fatigue Journal (Sky Blue) Scratch Pads Do Not Call Reminder Note Pads

Expiration Date Stickers EZ-C Bright Yellow Dry Erase Board

Manual Prescription Notepads Medication Log Notepad (White)


    No comments:

    Post a Comment