Friday, July 12, 2013

Aging Humor: "And The Beat Goes On"

"I was in a coffee shop recently when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to fart. The music was really loud so I timed my fart with the beat of the music.

"After a couple of songs I started to feel better. I finished my coffee and noticed that everyone was staring at me ... And suddenly I remembered I was listening to my iPod.

"(That's what happens when old people start using technology!)"

--Anonymous


Weekly Planner (Bright Pink) Memo Pad

______________________________

Dementia Signage for the Home

Behavior Triggers Log (Sky Blue) Memo Note PadBathroom Door Sign-Temporary/Reusable Wall Skins

Appointment Reminder Notepad Bright Orange Pantry Labels


Calendar Appointment  Reminder Stickers (White) Canned Foods Shelf Sign/ Bumper Stickers

Checklist for Brushing Teeth Wall DecalDaily Pain Journal (Sky Blue) Memo Notepad

Daily Fatigue Journal (Sky Blue) Scratch Pads Do Not Call Reminder Note Pads

Expiration Date Stickers EZ-C Bright Yellow Dry Erase Board

Manual Prescription Notepads Medication Log Notepad (White)

No comments:

Post a Comment